Removing Advanced Protection
This is how you uninstall the certificate:
- Open the "Settings" Tab on your phone.
- Select "General" tab.
- Select the "Security" Tab.
- Select the "Trusted Credentials" Tab.
- Select the "User" Tab.
- Select the "SEVEN Networks, Inc. OpenChannel Primary Certificate".
- Scroll down until the "Remove" button appears.
- Select the "Remove" button.
- A pop-up will appear asking if you want to permanently erase the certificate. Select "OK".
- The screen lock can be removed by locating Screen lock (or Lock screen) in your "Security" settings.